240 Meeting House Lane
New York 11968
Friday, February 14
(Valentine’s Day) is Go Red for Women Day at Southampton Hospital, and
we are hoping for a record number of participants who will “go red” that
day. Wearing red shows our support for the American Heart
Association’s efforts to bring attention to the #1 killer of women –
Show Your Support on February 14:
- Wear something red – a red dress, tie, jacket, scarf, hat, blouse, or shirt.
- Make a $1 donation to the American Heart Association to receive your
Red Dress pin. Donors’ names will be posted on a “heart wall” in the
- If you already purchased one, wear your Red Dress pin in February.
- Stop by the Cardiac Rehabilitation Open House (9:00 to 10:30 a.m.)
for FREE healthy food and heart health screenings (Wellness Classroom,
- Participants enjoy a FREE gift in the cafeteria for wearing red on February 14.
Since February is American Heart Month, we’ll be hosting activities all
month long to increase awareness of heart disease. Check our calendar
for the schedule of events or contact the
Cardiac Rehabilitation team at (631) 726-8620.
Red Dress pins
($1 each) will be available in the following areas starting February 3:
President’s Office, Cafeteria, Wellness Institute, Cardiac
Rehabilitation and Front Lobby. Proceeds benefit the American Heart