Show a friend or family member that you are thinking of them by sending them an eCard. eCards are delivered to patients at Southampton Hospital within one or two business days by Southampton Hospital staff and volunteers.
- eCards will be delivered between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. daily.
- eCards submitted after 9:00 a.m. may be delivered the following day.
- eCards submitted on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
- eCards may not be delivered if the patient’s name is entered incorrectly.
- eCards will not be printed/delivered for patients who have been discharged from Southampton Hospital. To verify whether a patient is still in the hospital, please call (631) 726-8200.
Please provide the correct spelling of the patient's first and last names so that we may accurately identify the patient and deliver the card. If you know the patient’s room number, please include this information as well.
To get started, find a card below that fits the occasion. To help you browse through the cards, select a category from the dropdown menu and click the "Enlarge" button to get a closer look at a card.
For any questions about eCards, please call Gerry Minerva at 631-726-8336 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.